What can I do to help the People of Yemen?
- We can provide medical aid to the vulnerable and sick of the affected regions.
- We can provide them with medical equipment to make it easier to get first aid treatment.
- Yemeni people have lost access to food, shelter, and other basic need. We can help them by providing food and shelter.
- We must make sure the supply of fresh and clean water for them.
- They need clean and safe sanitation facilities to ensure safe living.
The UN has always been a source of hope to the people in need. The UN has decided to adopt a new approach because of the challenges faced due to drought and famine. The UN has created an organization by the name of Focus on the Forgotten. This organization is location-based, and its purpose is to help the people who need the help the most.